Join Notable and help us improve health care efficiency and effectiveness with our AI-powered tool for physicians. Notable's mission is to enrich every clinician-patient interaction by delivering a standardized, structured understanding of every encounter clinicians have with their patients. We use this structured understanding to drastically improve health care by automating hours of daily busy-work for clinicians, reduce the cost of health care by eliminating excess overhead, and improve patient outcomes by delivering data driven insights to doctors and patients.
We look for smart people who can implement well crafted solutions to complex problems in a fast paced environment, who can help us attract more smart people, and who are intrinsically motivated to take ownership of their work. We’re looking for a Head of Product Operations, someone who has experience managing operational teams, ideally in health care revenue cycle management. You will thrive in this role if you’re a great communicator who can lead teams remotely, highly analytical, and have a track record of hitting KPIs.
- Manage operational team and KPIs related to physician satisfaction and data collection
- Recruit and onboard operations staff to assist with product creation and delivery
- Work with product and engineering on experimental features to improve the platform
- 5+ years of experience managing an operational team, ideally in health care RCM
- Highly analytical with the ability to set, track, and monitor KPIs
- Manage offshore partners, set up incentive structures to maximize performance
- Ability to partner cross functionally on initiatives
- SQL knowledge, process excellence is a plus
- Located in San Francisco or Austin preferred