Join Notable and help us build a voice-driven, AI-powered tool for physicians.
Our product delivers a standardized, structured understanding of every interaction a doctor has with their patients. We are looking for talented engineers who are excited to drastically improve health care by automating hours of daily busy-work for physicians, reduce the cost of health care by eliminating needless overhead, and improve patient outcomes by delivering data driven insights to doctors and patients.
As an AI engineer at Notable, you'll work on optimizing the accuracy and speed of our speech to text pipeline, leverage modern NLP techniques to develop a structured understanding of all relevant clinical information from doctor visits, and build models to infer diagnostic and procedure codes. You’ll work closely with the product development team to help define ML systems tailored to our user needs, help us build the necessary core data infrastructure, and ship data-driven features to production.
Our interview process is meant to be representative of the kinds of work we will do together day-to-day and week-to-week. We look for smart people who can implement well crafted solutions to complex problems in a fast paced environment, and who can help us attract more smart people. We don't expect you to have experience with our stack (Google Cloud Platform, Postgres, Kubernetes, Python, Keras), but we do look for demonstrated mastery of your chosen development stack and a desire to learn new technologies.
- Excellent problem solving, coding, and debugging skills
- Strong mathematical background (MS or PhD in CS, Physics, Biology, or similar)
- Experience implementing deep learning models on unstructured data
- Experience writing maintainable, well tested, reliable code
- Experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Work from our San Mateo, CA office
- Valid US work authorization; we do not sponsor visas at this time