Join Notable and help us improve healthcare efficiency and effectiveness with our voice-driven, AI-powered tool for physicians.
Our product saves physicians hours each week, freeing them to offer their patients the best care possible. By passively capturing audio during every patient visit, we're able to programmatically produce a standardized, structured chart - a task that currently takes hours each day. We are cutting into the more than $500B spent on administrative overhead annually, an amount that exceeds what is spent on public education or transportation. We believe tech will drive this down more in the next 5 years than it has in the last 30, and aim to use this opportunity to save money for all parties while improving the patient experience.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for orchestrating the customer relationship, driving effective product adoption and advising on tools within our ecosystem to ensure customers are getting value from our offerings.
What you’ll do:
- Own the ultimate success of our customers, ensuring they realize the full value of the Notable product
- Develop and deliver a roadmap to success, advising customers on reaching business goals
- Drive product adoption and ongoing usage of Notable, while delivering customer happiness
- Engage with business leaders to thoughtfully help them identify opportunities to expand our footprint and depth of engagement
- Become an expert on the Notable product and integrations, while keeping up with industry trends in data and analytics
- Align internally with engineering, design, and operation teams to grow our product
You’re a great fit if you…
- Prioritize customer experience with a focus on customer happiness and retention
- Drive to understand clients’ business goals, anticipate future needs and identify solutions
- Are a team player with high level of integrity and desire to assist your tribe - you can be flexible as this office scales
- Have proven capacity to develop relationships and optimize enterprise customer accounts, you understand what it means to evangelize your product
- Have aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability
- Are resourceful - might not have all the answers, but you know how to find them
- 4+ years of consultant, account management, customer success or sales experience at an enterprise level
- Experience understanding enterprise customer needs and translating them into achievable goals
- Passionate about supporting and transforming customers’ experience
- Technical and programming language experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to travel 75% of the time