Join us in building the future of tech recruitment!
We are on an ambitious mission to take on a HUGE industry that is largely broken and inefficient today. Many companies have tried breaking into this industry, but none has yet to provide a good enough solution that companies truly love. Call it rebellious, but the team here at NodeFlair truly believes that we stand a good chance in building something meaningful for our users - through a technology-first approach. And because the problem we are taking on is HUGE, we want people who are ambitious, hungry and crazy enough to join us in this once in a lifetime opportunity - to disrupt a space yet to be revolutionised by tech (and dominated mainly by manual and traditional recruitment agencies).
NodeFlair is a highly curated tech talent platform that matches top software talents with top tech companies in Singapore. We believe in empowering every software developer in the world to code( ) at where they Love. Loving your job should be a RIGHT and not a privilege.
You will LOVE this team if:
- Being around fun and energetic people gives you strength
- Hopping on a rocket-ship excites you more than anything else
- Difficult problems incites a burning passion to solve it (opposed to shying away from it)
- Experimenting with new things stimulates you (and status-quo bores you)
- Personal growth and self-betterment is what you prioritise in your career
- Values open communication and gives / receives honest (sometimes painful) feedback
- Humility is a value you care deeply about
You will be directly responsible for:
Rapidly build, iterate, test, and deploy new features and products in the front-end and back-end of the platform.
The ideal candidate has:
- Knowledge in ReactJS / Ruby on Rails or any related web framework.
- Prior internships / hack-a-thons / freelancing / own project experience
- Grit: Hunger and driven to learn
- Mindset: Proactive and humble
- Interest: Startups and open to learn anything!
What you can expect:
- Entrepreneurship and learn how an early-stage startup is built
- Work alongside seasoned co-founders
- Challenging and fast-paced environment
- Hard skills: Software development and real life problem solving
- Soft skills: Grit, entrepreneurship, work-ethic, do-er mindset
- Personal development and huge growth