Join us in building the future of tech recruitment!
We are on an ambitious mission to take on a HUGE industry that is largely broken and inefficient today. Many companies have tried breaking into this industry, but none has yet to provide a good enough solution that companies truly love. Call it rebellious, but the team here at NodeFlair truly believes that we stand a good chance in building something meaningful for our users - through a technology-first approach. And because the problem we are taking on is HUGE, we want people who are ambitious, hungry and crazy enough to join us in this once in a lifetime opportunity - to disrupt a space yet to be revolutionised by tech (and dominated mainly by manual and traditional recruitment agencies).
NodeFlair is a highly curated tech talent platform that matches top software talents with top tech companies in Singapore. We believe in empowering every software developer in the world to code( ) at where they Love.
You will LOVE this team if:
- Being around fun and energetic people gives you strength
- Hopping on a Rocketship excites you more than anything else
- Difficult problems incites a burning passion to solve it (opposed to shying away from it)
- Experimenting with new things stimulates you (and status-quo bores you)
- Personal growth and self-betterment is what you prioritise in your career
- Humility is a value you care deeply about
You will be:
- Creating useful, relevant and viral content for developers
- Given full autonomy and access to resources to experiment with campaigns
- Testing and optimising marketing tactics for the B2C side for growth
- Ensuring that our brand message is strong and consistent
- Picking up technology knowledge that is beneficial to you in the long run
- Work directly with product / design / engineering teams to exploit on creative growth hacks
- 1+ year(s) experience in growth hacking and digital marketing in the B2C space
- T-shaped experience, with knowledge in multiple marketing / growth channels (eg. content, paid, PR, email, community...) but very strong hands-on knowledge in one specifically
- Track record of creating, planning and executing customer acquisition campaigns in B2C space to drive transformative business results
- Interest in the technology space (where software developers reside)
- Experimental, logical, and data-driven in your problem solving approach
- Google Analytics has been (and will be) your best friend