Node with its prime is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission-critical development and sustainment program. We are looking for a Software Engineer - Entry-Level SW Engineer for Dulles, Virginia locations.
Applicants MUST be United States Citizens who have a Secret (or better) level of security clearance.
Entry-Level Software Engineer with Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of AWS advanced cybersecurity software capabilities
- Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments
- Developing high quality technical documentation, as needed, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product training.
- Supporting risk assessments and developing risk mitigation countermeasures.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Java development and related technologies
- Experience with Agile software development
- Good understanding of Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design
- Possesses or quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations.
Required Security Clearance:
- U.S Citizenship
- Must have a current Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI eligibility
- Must obtain DHS Suitability prior to starting employment
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, DevSecOps, and Continuous Development / Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
- Experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) knowledge and experience.
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
Node.Digital is an independent Digital Automation & Cognitive Engineering company that integrates best of breed technologies to accelerate business impact.
Our Core Values help us in our mission. They include:
OUR CORE VALUES
**Identifying the~RIGHT PEOPLE~and developing them to their full capabilities**
**Our customer’s “Mission” is our “Mission”. Our~MISSION FIRST~approach is designed to keep our customer fully engaged while becoming their trusted partner**
**We believe in~SIMPLIFYING~complex problems with a relentless focus on agile delivery excellence**
**Our mantra is “~Simple*Secure*Speed~”in delivery of innovative services and solutions**