Node with its prime is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission-critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. We are seeking mid-level and senior DevSecOps CI/CD Engineers who can design, develop, and deploy advanced cybersecurity capabilities in a DevSecOps environment. Teams are typically composed of agile software developers, cyber engineers, system engineers, system integrators, and/or systems administrators.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 10+ years of directly relevant experience
- Significant experience with DevSecOps or DevOps along with experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory or comparable substitutes
- Proven technical skills and meaningful experience, ideally in an agile environment
- Able to effectively work as a leader, in a group, or as an individual contributor
- Exceptional teamwork skills
- Experience working with Red Hat including OpenShift and Ansible
- Experience or knowledge of one or more configuration management/scripting technologies such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with a virtualized cloud environment (preferably VMware VSphere)
- AWS experience
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques.
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree-level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level I
- Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP) or similar
- Certifications related to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
Job Type: Full-Time (40 hours weekly)
External Referral Bonus: Eligible
Potential for Telework: No
Requisition Category: Professional
Node.Digital is an independent Digital Automation & Cognitive Engineering company that integrates best of breed technologies to accelerate business impact.
Our CORE VALUES help us in our mission. They include:
>> Identifying the~RIGHT PEOPLE~and developing them to their full capabilities
>> Our customer’s “Mission” is our “Mission”. Our~MISSION FIRST~approach is designed to keep our customer fully engaged while becoming their trusted partner
>> We believe in~SIMPLIFYING~complex problems with a relentless focus on agile delivery excellence
Our mantra is “~Simple*Secure*Speed~” in delivery of innovative services and solutions