Node with its prime is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission-critical development and sustainment program. We are looking for a Linux Administrator for Dulles, VA locations. Applicants MUST be United States Citizens who have a TS/SCI (or better) level of security clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have an active Secret clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 2+ years of applicable, hands-on Linux systems administration experience
- Experience with Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) preferred) including knowledge of related hardware and software
- Meaningful, hands-on experience performing scans and remediating vulnerabilities in Linux environments.
- Must be able to manage the functionality and efficiency of a virtual/physical desktop pool by proactively and reactively responding to centrally managed trouble and incident tickets
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in systems administration and support
- Ability to develop and maintains system/security documentation as needed
- Ability to interact with users to include software installs and hardware/software troubleshooting
- Must be able to maintain knowledge of current system design to connect, configure, and/or enable information systems, devices, or components as assigned
- Have the ability to assist team members by providing input, either written or verbal, to program deliverables including trade studies, white-papers, vendor presentations, and hardware and software requirements
- Be able to provide support for maintenance and change requests for all user-facing devices and systems.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Ansible or other comparable products
- Experience with physical and virtual RHEL servers including Red Hat Satellite Servers
- Experience with virtualized cloud environments
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level I
- Professional certification in one or more technologies that are applicable to systems administration
Node.Digital is an independent Digital Automation & Cognitive Engineering company that integrates best of breed technologies to accelerate business impact.
Our Core Values help us in our mission. They include:
OUR CORE VALUES
**Identifying the~RIGHT PEOPLE~and developing them to their full capabilities**
**Our customer’s “Mission” is our “Mission”. Our~MISSION FIRST~approach is designed to keep our customer fully engaged while becoming their trusted partner**
**We believe in~SIMPLIFYING~complex problems with a relentless focus on agile delivery excellence**
**Our mantra is “~Simple*Secure*Speed~”in delivery of innovative services and solutions**
571 360 4341