Node with its prime is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission-critical development and sustainment program. We are looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer (FIRST SHIFT / SECOND SHIFT, 3pm - 12am) for Dulles, Virginia locations.
Applicants MUST be United States Citizens who have a TS/SCI (or better) level of security clearance.
This position will be a combination of remote and onsite support. Candidate must be able and willing to travel, as required, within the Dulles, Virginia metropolitan area.
The Cyber Security professionals fill the role as security product owner in the agile process for one or more services developed and maintained by the Sponsor. The role maintains an awareness of security requirements and changes in order to advise the development on relevant security changes; identifying security relevant changes at architecture planning meetings; and answering the development team's questions in regards to these requirements.
System accreditation duties are a major function of these positions, and include providing guidance for the Approval & Accreditation process for assigned projects; providing overviews of timelines and milestones; requesting ATOs, ATDs, and Extensions; and requesting, creating, maintaining, updating and closing POA&Ms. Collaboration with the Sponsor’s various security organizations to provide proper Body of Evidence and feedback and maintain and upload security documentations to the proper repositories during the project lifecycle is required.
Additional duties include deploying keys (SMKs) for projects at proper intervals.
- Demonstrated experience with Information Systems architecture
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Demonstrated experience with security control design and development
- Demonstrated experience in infrastructure or application-level vulnerability testing
- Demonstrated experience auditing using third party and open source tools while following common security frameworks
- Demonstrated experience with network security systems and protocols such IPSEC, SSH, LDAP
- Demonstrated experience in vulnerability assessments and penetration testing of IT elements such as web applications, networked appliances, enterprise solutions/systems and remote access/support technologies
- Demonstrated experience using industry standard and custom tools and processes to conduct vulnerability assessments/penetration testing
- Demonstrated experience with ethical hacking
- Demonstrated experience with security principles and best practices
- Demonstrated experience with security monitoring
- Demonstrated experience with data mining and log review
- Demonstrated experience managing vulnerability management solutions and processes
- Demonstrated experience managing the remediation of discovered threats
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber, Engineering or related field
* One or more of the following:
- Splunk Core Certified Power User
Node.Digital is an independent Digital Automation & Cognitive Engineering company that integrates best of breed technologies to accelerate business impact.
Our Core Values help us in our mission. They include:
OUR CORE VALUES
**Identifying the~RIGHT PEOPLE~and developing them to their full capabilities**
**Our customer’s “Mission” is our “Mission”. Our~MISSION FIRST~approach is designed to keep our customer fully engaged while becoming their trusted partner**
**We believe in~SIMPLIFYING~complex problems with a relentless focus on agile delivery excellence**
**Our mantra is “~Simple*Secure*Speed~”in delivery of innovative services and solutions**