Java Tech lead / Architect
Location: Bay Area, CA
· Develop code using latest java , spring and no sql technologies,
· Solve technical problems using cutting edge technologies and best practices.
· Should able to propose different ways to solve the same problem and showcase why one option is better than other.
· Ensure all aspects of the technical design are correctly incorporated
· Contribute technical expertise to all projects as required
· Contribute in research and implementing POC’s as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
· 10+ years of Java/J2EE development experience
· Java-Micro Services – Java 8/9, Spring Boot, some messaging background preferably Kafka.
· Experience in NO SQL technologies
· Well versed with data structures and algorithms
· Proficient experience with SOA, Rest Services and Spring, Spring Batch, Spring boot
· Embody passion for new technology and open source and a believer in continuous improvement of skills
· Experienced in GIT, SVN or other distributed version control system
· Expert practitioner and teacher of Agile Methodology
· Deep understanding & experience in Java, design concepts, patterns and coding standards
· Independent thinker that can identify problems and provide creative solutions
· Pivotal Cloud Foundry or other Cloud platform
· Good communicator and team player
Node.Digital is an independent Digital Automation & Cognitive Engineering company that integrates best of breed technologies to accelerate business impact.
Our Core Values help us in our mission. They include:
OUR CORE VALUES
**Identifying the~RIGHT PEOPLE~and developing them to their full capabilities**
**Our customer’s “Mission” is our “Mission”. Our~MISSION FIRST~approach is designed to keep our customer fully engaged while becoming their trusted partner**
**We believe in~SIMPLIFYING~complex problems with a relentless focus on agile delivery excellence**
**Our mantra is “~Simple*Secure*Speed~”in delivery of innovative services and solutions**
571 295 4665 #335