Location: Washington D.C.
Visa restrictions: No OPT
Duration: Long Term
Master GIS Applications Developer
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Geography, GIS, MIS, or related field and 9+ years’ experience.
- OR a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Geography, GIS, MIS, or related field and 7+ years’ experience.
- Minimum 7 year of software development experience in ArcGIS desktop programming using ArcObjects and .Net technologies; ArcGIS Desktop 10.6.1, ArcSDE, ArcEngine, Visual Studio 2017 or later versions, .NET, C#.
- Ability to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance.
- Team player.
- Strong working knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Experience writing Python scripts.
- Experience writing unit tests for GIS applications.
- Experience with continuous integration, Maven/Jenkins; Source control in Subversion.
- Experience trouble shooting GIS database issues along with strong working knowledge in SQL server, SQL server management studio.
- Agile methodologies, working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience leading and mentoring junior developers on the team.
- Excellent problem-solving, verbal and written communication, design, development, and debugging skills.
- Experience or exposure working in Java based environment is a plus.
- Ability to work in US; Active Public Trust security clearance.
- GISP certification.
Node.Digital is an independent Digital Automation & Cognitive Engineering company that integrates best of breed technologies to accelerate business impact.
Our Core Values help us in our mission. They include:
OUR CORE VALUES
**Identifying the~RIGHT PEOPLE~and developing them to their full capabilities**
**Our customer’s “Mission” is our “Mission”. Our~MISSION FIRST~approach is designed to keep our customer fully engaged while becoming their trusted partner**
**We believe in~SIMPLIFYING~complex problems with a relentless focus on agile delivery excellence**
**Our mantra is “~Simple*Secure*Speed~”in delivery of innovative services and solutions**
571 360 4341