Motion Graphics Designer
NOBODY is looking to hire a Motion Graphics Designer to join our fast-growing team.
We are looking for someone agile at brainstorming, with the ability to come up with custom graphics that transmit ideas across digital platforms. Someone who is deadline driven, organized, and detail-obsessed. A self-starter who has top-notch interpersonal and communication skills, able to work independently, and collaboratively.
NOBODY believes agencies should stand behind their work, not in front of it. Clients have described NOBODY as part-McKinsey and part-Ogilvy due to our team’s expertise in both management consulting and digital strategy.
We strive to put our clients’ brands above our own, developing brand strategies, media campaigns, and social content that drive real-world returns in the marketplace.
We don’t have a work hard/play hard culture. We have a work hard/learn a ton in the process culture. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- 3-4 years experience working within agencies or with brands
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Keynote
- Experienced in Cinema 4D, Premier, and Adobe Animate/Flash
- Directly report to the Senior Art Director with deliverables and develop key understandings of best practices
- High regard for conceptual thinking and creative ideas that push boundaries beyond the norm
- Strong passion for the industry and the ability to recognize opportunity within client’s briefs
- Help our team of strategists in brainstorming content creation and harvest ideas
- Understand new design trends and grow professionally as the industry evolves around you
What We're Looking For
- Motion Graphics Designers who understand how video is a key component in solving business problems
- Strong designers who recognize less is more in social communication while making things move
- Visual storytellers who seek creative inspiration from a multitude of sources
- Critical thinkers who aren’t afraid to question everything, including their own work
- Self-starters who take initiative, versus being told what to do
- Team players who pull their weight and proactively ask if others need help
- Responsible adults who understand the Internet doesn’t sleep and occasionally you’ll need to work until midnight or on weekends
What We Aren't Looking For
- People who won’t do things because it wasn’t in their job description
- Those afraid of production work
- Remote employees
What You'll Be Doing
- Working on a team of 10+ including Senior Strategists, Brand Strategists, Community Managers, Copywriters, Analysts, and Designers
- Partnering with the Art Director, Strategists, and Community Manager to develop content for social channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat)
- Designing for our client's more complex challenges including short motion graphics, print collateral, videos, and presentations/decks
- Assist senior staff in the development of creative concepts including presenting the final concepts to clients
- Quickly translating team and client feedback into revised designs or concepts
What We Offer
- Smart colleagues who genuinely like working together
- Small company where co-founders work at the same table as the team
- Metro-accessible office in Blagden Alley
- Relaxed dress code
- Generous vacation policy (20 PTO days per year)
- Health, dental, vision, and parental leave benefits
- Mobile phone stipend
- Commuter benefits plan