Noble.AI is a software company building a new way to do R&D at 10X lower cost. You will be a product owner tasked to work with our AI, design, and engineering teams to plan, roadmap, and build-out best-in-class SaaS products for fortune 500 R&D teams. You will have a strong background in managing product feature roadmapping and delivery for enterprise-grade software platforms in complex business environments. You will be an integral part of our growing team, collaborating closely with Noble leadership and have the unique ability to help craft a product vision that has a direct impact on how the world’s brightest scientists and engineers invent new products. You will embody the Founders vision of applying science and R&D for societal good and impact.
San Francisco or Los Angeles
- Lead strategic product feature roadmapping activities, ensuring that business considerations, feature requests, customer needs, and Noble.AI product imperatives are properly prioritized and accounted for.
- Perform requirement assessments for product features, ensuring core business and functional concerns are documented.
- Collaborate closely with AI, design, and engineering teams to maintain accurate backlog and progress tracking practices, allowing for reliable feature delivery forecasting.
- Manage feature completion/validation processes to ensure developed functionality meets original feature requirements.
- Participate in end-user platform improvement sessions, absorbing client requests and usage patterns into product feature roadmap.
- Mission oriented: you’re a face of the company and carry the Noble.AI flag forward.
- Bias towards action: you appreciate the many needs of a Seed-stage startup, and match or exceed the dedication of those around you.
- Team player: you’re committed to excellence, and naturally know how to bring out the best in others.
- 5+ years product management experience with large-scale software development.
- Product feature roadmap development and maintenance.
- High level of experience with task tracking software such as Trello, Basecamp, Pivotal, etc.
- Extensive experience with modern software development processes. Including feature and requirements definition, effort estimation and delivery forecasting, build/test/release SDLC activities, etc.
- Strong professional experience with high tech, scientific, and/or deep-tech products.
- Solid experience across the G Suite application family.