Noble.AI is a software company building a new way to do R&D at 10X lower cost. Since launching our product line, we have fielded exceptionally strong customer demand and we are looking to hire our first Enterprise Account Executives to help scale the business.
You will be an integral part of our growing team, collaborating closely with the Product Design, Engineering, and Leadership teams. You will embody the Founders vision of applying science and R&D for societal good and impact.
San Francisco or Los Angeles
- Qualify prospects by understanding the specific needs in complex R&D projects
- Demo/Present product and customize the business case to prospect need
- Map organization decision making and stakeholder hierarchy
- Build consensus among key stakeholders to advance the deal
- Manage objections to close enterprise deals
- Iterate on current sales process and share learnings with the team
- Work with product team to share customer feedback
- Ensure timely and polished interactions with customers at all stages and interactions.
- Mission-oriented: you’re the face of the company and carry the Noble.AI flag forward
- Bias towards action: you appreciate the many needs of a Seed-stage startup, and match or exceed the dedication of those around you
- Team player: you’re committed to excellence, and naturally know how to bring out the best in others
- 2-4 years of Enterprise Account Executive experience in B2B science, high-tech, or “deep tech”-based sales (eg. Bio-Tech, Pharma, Aerospace, Automotive, Chemistry, HPC Simulations Software such as AutoCAD or ANSYS Fluent)
- Strong track record - Consistently meeting or exceeding quota
- Ability to build consensus with multiple stakeholders inside complex enterprise R&D organizations.
- Creativity in solving customer challenges to move deals forward
- Analytical, detail oriented, and well organized individual
- High level of proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- A healthy curiosity and interest in AI, and its impact in the future of civilization
- A desire to be an early employee in a fast-growing startup with huge potential