Noble.AI is a software company building a new way to do R&D at 10X lower cost. We are looking to hire a Project Manager to help lead customer engagements, support sales lead pipeline activities, and assist with platform build-out management. You will have a strong background in managing the full customer life cycle of enterprise-grade software platforms. You will be an integral part of our growing team, collaborating closely with the Product Design, Engineering, and Leadership teams. You will embody the Founders vision of applying science and R&D for societal good and impact.
San Francisco or Los Angeles
- Full enterprise deployment account management.
- Organize and lead customer onboarding processes and support touchpoints.
- Maintain business relationships with customers and key stakeholders within customer organizations, ensuring they are delighted with our product and enthusiastically participate in end-user platform improvement sessions.
- Maintain timely and polished interactions with customers at all stages and interactions.
- Own one or more customer engagements internally: assisting the planning and progress tracking of platform build-out activities, integrating customer-driven feature requests and target timelines into the design and development workflows.
- Mission oriented: you’re a face of the company and carry the Noble.AI flag forward
- Bias towards action: you appreciate the many needs of a Seed-stage startup, and match or exceed the dedication of those around you
- Team player: you’re committed to excellence, and naturally know how to bring out the best in others
- 5+ years project management experience with customer-facing interactions.
- Focusing on customer engagement success through clear, proactive, and efficient written/verbal communication skills.
- Expert schedule/timeline planning and execution management.
- Strong professional experience with high tech, scientific, and/or deep-tech products.
- Solid experience across the G Suite application family.
- Experience with collaborative task tracking software such as Trello, Basecamp, Pivotal, etc.
- Working knowledge of modern software development processes. Including feature and requirements definition, effort estimation and delivery forecasting, build/test/release SDLC activities, etc.