Noble.AI is a software company building a new way to do R&D at 10X lower cost. We are looking to hire Full Stack Engineers to help build out our core technology and product. You will have a strong background in writing and shipping production-grade SaaS-oriented Python/Django (and React) applications. You will be an integral part of our growing team, collaborating closely with other Full Stack Engineers as well as Machine Learning Engineers, AI Research Scientists, and Product Designers. You will embody the Founders vision of applying science and R&D for societal good and impact.
San Francisco or Los Angeles
- Shipping reliable, tight, scalable production-grade code
- Mission oriented: you’re a face of the company and carry the Noble.AI flag forward
- High “Believability”: you earn the trust of your colleagues to deliver on-time at high quality
- Bias towards action: you appreciate the many needs of a Seed-stage startup, and match or exceed the dedication of those around you
- Team player: you’re committed to excellence, and naturally know how to bring out the best in others
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- BS in computer science or comparable field
- Python and Django - Strong production-grade skills, API development
- Docker - building custom containers
- AWS - Deploying production environments using ECS, RDS, ELB, ElastiCache, VPC, etc
- Terraform - Using infrastructure-as-code approaches
- SDLC / CI - Experience with build, unittest, deploy, QA, release best practices and leveraging Continuous Integration tools
- Experience with modern story/feature definition, requirements evaluation, and workflow approaches
- Machine learning experience - Nice to have, will get plenty of opportunities to learn.