Noble.AI is looking to recruit a Machine Learning Engineer to help build out our core technology and product. As one of our first hires, you will have a world-class ability to carry out research and develop algorithms, and a strong desire to tailor these to deliver value to R&D customers. You will have a strong track record in machine learning. You will continually advance our tech, and create and track metrics quantifying performance over time. You will have freedom to do research with ground-breaking potential, balancing this with the need to execute. You will have opportunities to present on your work at conferences. You will embody the Founders’ vision of applying science and R&D for societal good and impact. You will have the opportunity to lead and manage a team of scientists and engineers to accomplish business objectives, whilst reinforcing the company’s values and mission.
- Carrying out world-class research oriented to improving Noble.AI’s core AI technology
- Developing and tracking core tech KPIs
- Effectively communicating importance and progression of KPIs, both internally and externally
- Working with and leading engineers and data scientists to integrate research advances into Noble.AI products
- PhD, or equivalent, in mathematics, CS with machine learning focus, or physics
- 2+ years of applied machine learning experience.
- ML specialization: DNNs, unsupervised, and semi-supervised methods
- Mathematical physics specialization [statistical physics, plasma physics, kinetic theory] a plus!
- An excellent body of research work in your field of specialization
- 2+ years experience programming in Python
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex technical details at a high level
- Mission oriented: you’re a face of the company and carry the Noble.AI flag forward
- High “Believability”: you earn the trust of your colleagues to deliver on-time at high quality
- Bias towards action: you appreciate the many needs of a Seed-stage startup, and match or exceed the dedication of those around you
- Team player: you’re committed to excellence, and naturally know how to bring out the best in others