Joining nmcn will open a door full of opportunities, where our people are nurtured for success and empowered to build their own adventure. We believe in your development, potentiality and growth. We aspire to be industry leading with renewed focus on having a positive impact on everything we touch.
We work in partnership and collaboration with our customers, to deliver major built environment and critical national infrastructure projects across the UK. Our specialist engineering and construction teams bring multi-sector innovation and technical skill – from building and highways, to large-scale water networks and treatment plants.
The Reinstatement Manager will be responsible for a workforce comprising of approximately 40 individuals split into Black & White Top Reinstatement Teams, Grabs and Runners. Based in the North West the successful candidate will need to be based in either the Manchester or Warrington area.
What you'll be doing day to day
- Manage and plan the backfill & reinstatement of excavations.
- Control of costs - manpower, materials, plant and vehicles, damages etc
- Recruitment of new staff within the Utilities workstream
- Carry out regular site audits, inspections and plant checks
- Ensure the quality of work is maintained to NRSWA standard
- Ensure site safety standards are maintained, assisting risk assessment, accident investigation, site instructions and inspections.
- Be able to react to Customer queries and plan works accordingly.
- Maintenance and development of LA relationships.
- Attendance at council meetings to discuss defects.
The experience we're looking for in a candidate
- Be a competent IT User (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Have the ability to work under a high degree of pressure and remain calm.
- Have experience of working within the utility industry
- Have experience of working to NRSWA standards
- High attention to detail
The personal attributes we're looking for in a candidate
- Time management and planning
- Organisational skills
- Methodical approach
- Strong problem solving
- The ability to work as part of a team or individually
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Company car / Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday trading scheme
- Perks at work scheme (discount from high street retailers)
- Free eye test vouchers
- Employee share scheme
- 3x life assurance
- Free Parking
- Flexible Working
- 5% enhanced pension contribution