At nmcn we’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. Our vision and values are extremely important to us, along with the continued growth and opportunity for our people. We place people at the heart of what we do, and work in partnership with our clients and customers to deliver major built environment and critical national infrastructure projects across the UK. Our specialist engineering and construction teams bring multi-sector innovation and technical skill – from building and highways, to large-scale water networks and treatment plants.
Joining nmcn will open a door full of opportunities, where our people are nurtured for success and empowered to build their own adventure. We believe in your development, potentiality and growth. We aspire to be industry leading with renewed focus on having a positive impact on everything we touch.
An opportunity has arisen for a NRSWA Coordinator based at Leeds working within the nmcn telecoms division.
Reporting to the Leeds Team Leader, the NRSWA Coordinator will request and/or amend NRSWA Streetworks notices where required in maintaining work programs. You will be required to distribute daily NRSWA reports and carry out jeopardy management tasks for all relevant orders. You will be working within clear legislative guidelines but be able to work on your own initiative when required. You will make extensive use of IT systems including the preparation of spreadsheets, and management reports.
What you'll be doing day to day
- Preparation, submission and updating of streetworks notices in compliance with current legislation
- Monitor client systems to deliver client specific requirements if required
- Communicate with operational staff to identify critical areas of client delivery
- Receive and record data onto work management systems
- Supply updates to clients in various forms of communication to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure compliance to both the contract and NRSWA and report any non-compliance issues where appropriate by escalation to the Leeds Team Leader.
What we're looking for in a candidate
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Have excellent IT skills
The personal attributes we're looking for in a candidate
- Desire to understand and promote the Company purpose, vision, values and culture
- Trustworthy and ethical approach, exercising discretion where required
- Organised, structured and professional, with a passion for excellence
- Flexibility, resilience and the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills to both internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter who has experience of leading and managing functions
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- 5% pension contribution
- 3x salary life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday Trading
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- Perks at work (discount at High Street retailers)