Joining nmcn will open a door full of opportunities, where our people are nurtured for success and empowered to build their own adventure. We believe in your development, potentiality and growth. We aspire to be industry leading with renewed focus on having a positive impact on everything we touch.
We work in partnership and collaboration with our customers, to deliver major built environment and critical national infrastructure projects across the UK. Our specialist engineering and construction teams bring multi-sector innovation and technical skill – from building and highways, to large-scale water networks and treatment plants.
An opportunity has arisen for a QualityCoordinator to work. Reporting to the QESH Advisor you will be responsible for driving continual improvement in Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health practices across our sites and developing best practice as part of our zero accident and incident strategy.
What you'll be doing day to day
- First line response for QESH (Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health) queries.
- Coordinating and managing the department’s document control processes.
- Ensure up to date and accurate information is input into QESH Systems, both internal and external.
- Produce weekly and monthly data reports for all aspects of QESH
- Raising and completing purchase orders.
- Taking meeting minutes & maintaining and managing actions.
- Assisting the QESH Advisor in creating and uploading alerts, news and toolbox talks onto the company’s intranet.
- Assist with audits and inspections (full training will be provided).
- Progress outstanding actions and data entries, i.e. non-conformances, accidents etc.
- Booking rooms, ordering food and refreshments for internal and external meetings.
- Provide full administrative support to the QESH department, to include writing letters, printing, scanning and filing
The experience we're looking for in a candidate
- 3 Years minimum experience within an administration environment
- Knowledge or interest in as least one area; Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health
- Knowledge or interest in ISO Standards and/or Legal Compliance
The personal attributes we're looking for in a candidate
- Desire to understand and promote the Company purpose, vision, values and culture
- Organised, structured and professional, with a passion for excellence
- Trustworthy and ethical approach, exercising discretion where required
- Demonstrate confidentiality and good teamwork at all times
- Flexibility, resilience and the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
- Self-starter who has the ability to prioritise a varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail
- Integrative and logical thinker
- Ability to present data in a meaningful and compelling way
- Computer literacy and numeracy
- Proactive attitude and an innovative thinker
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday trading scheme
- Perks at work (discount from high street retailers)
- Free eye test vouchers
- Employee share scheme
- 3x life assurance
- Free parking Flexible working
- 5% enhanced pension contribution