NinjaCat is a scalable client reporting platform that helps agencies collect, analyze, and present marketing data in a meaningful way without having to tie together multiple platforms and data storage solutions. Our solution offers unique features built to empower teams to communicate quickly and insightfully about the effectiveness of their marketing efforts at scale.
We are looking for a person who is self motivated and excels in many skills and activities. You are smart. You are eager. You want to advance to the next level. You are a NINJA! Well not yet. Here's how:
At NinjaCat, we look for people who exude all the traits of our dynamic team culture; enthusiastic, self-starters who are fiercely passionate about their work.
Whether you are a novice white belt right out of college or a sage black belt with years of experience, we want you to join our team.
We are looking for our next sales development rep to work for a leader in the marketing analytics software space.
The right candidate will:
- Hit the ground running! Qualify and educate prospective customers on the NinjaCat Platform and the problems it can solve for their business
- Manage an independently created pipeline of prospects; responsible for nurturing these prospects and understanding the needs of these prospective partners prior to a demonstration of Ninjacat.
- Prospect into outbound target accounts (80-100) relevant, human touches per day)
- Exceed weekly/monthly goals for meetings, pipeline, and activity
- Efficiently and gracefully counter top of the funnel objections over phone and email, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills
- Work closely with Marketing and Account Executives to develop and implement account communication plans
- Coordinate demos on account executive’s calendar and log activities in Salesforce
Our ideal Ninja:
- Be comfortable making cold phone calls to senior executives - you are a sales assassin
- Ability to craft highly relevant emails that engage senior executives - infiltrate your target accounts
- Track-record of success at previous jobs or in college
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely positive attitude and outlook in the face of adversity
- You are confident, but don’t take yourself too seriously. (we like to have fun at our dojo)
- Experience selling technology and/or software a plus
- Understanding of marketing industry a plus
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using sales tools like outreach
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
Education & Experience Requirements:
• College graduate from a 4-year institution
• 1+ year of SDR / Sales experience
• Familiar with Salesforce and LI Sales Navigator
• Has prospecting experience
• Cold calling experience
Finally, why work here instead of somewhere else?
- Named an Inc Magazine Best Place To Work
- Glassdoor 5 Star Rating
- Fast growing Inc 500 company
- You can work for an awesome CEO with smart and supportive teammates.
- Work-From-Home Flexibility. Need we say more?
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health and Dental Insurance
- No longer grassroots, we have an incredibly bright future ahead. You will be joining at a critical point in the growth of our company. The only way is up.
- Celebrations, fun and laughter always
If interested, please send resume and a paragraph explaining why you would be perfect for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org