Product Development Manager, Commercialization
The Product Development Manager, Commercialization ensures that cross-functional, strategic initiatives at NEXT Trucking are launched in a manner that drives commercial success. This role owns the Go-To-Market effort of key efforts and will partner tightly with all leaders of all teams to coordinate complex software, marketing, and process releases.
- Create Go-to-Market plans for key initiatives and drive these initiatives toward commercially successful launches.
- Develop a repeatable playbook that allows us maximize the impact of each initiative. Continue to evolve this playbook as the company scales, and initiatives become more complex.
- Proactively communicate statuses of strategic initiatives.
- Continually work to align employees toward the larger goals of the business.
- Help to define what success looks like for each launch, and measure and report on these metrics after launch.
- Be more than just a coordinator and project manager; pitch in and do whatever needs to be done in order to ensure highly successful launches. (e.g. run beta programs, train employees, develop sales enablement material, etc).
- Experience in driving complex, cross-functional initiatives toward successful launches.
- Program and project management experience at a software company.
- Experience at a high-growth or hyper-growth company.
- Prior background that extends beyond just project management and demonstrates a multi-dimensional background. For example, we would love to bring on a person who has been a product manager, product marketer, or release manager in a prior life.
- Have high “EQ”; be even-keeled, flexible, and able to quickly adapt to unexpected changes
- Have an incredible work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personality types and seniority levels
- A great sense of humor.
Nice to Have:
- Experience driving software, as well as non-software, launches.
- Experience within transportation industry is a plus
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life
- Competitive pay
- Holidays, PTO and Vacation
About Next Trucking
Based in Los Angeles, CA, we are a Technology Company disrupting the transportation industry. We have developed a mobile app and online marketplace servicing truckers and shippers. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers communicate by creating an on demand platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and be able to have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.