We are looking for an experienced and motivated logistic sales professional to join us as an Enterprise Sales Executive to help grow our revenue and expand our reach and brand through prospecting and networking.
You will be working with our customer support team to enhance customer experience and keep high satisfaction rates. You must also be comfortable in a fast paced environment and be able to achieve defined sales goals.
Enterprise Sales Executives inform and educate potential customers on all of the innovative ways that Next Trucking delivers supply chain and logistics solutions.
The right Enterprise Sales Executive candidate will be a sales leader with a solid logistics experience and proven track record. You will be responsible for prospecting, engaging, and closing new accounts by acquiring shippers to use our platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business Development demonstrating consistent growth with monthly deliverables, meet and exceed quota targets
- Utilize personal knowledge and contacts with the enterprise sectors to develop and implement a sales plan to effectively sell product and services
- Make telephone calls an in-person visits and presentations to prospective customers
- Extensive customer facing experience and negotiation skills
- Facilitate revenue opportunities through networking, trade shows, social media
- Work closely with our Customer Support Team to enhance the customer experience and keep a high customer satisfaction and retention rate
- Achieve defined sales goals utilizing KPI accountability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Management – MBA and/or discipline in Transportation/Logistics/Supply Chain is a plus
- Minimum of ten years in sales with a successful track record of securing and closing major accounts
- Exceptional ability to make presentations to both executive and technical audiences; maintain cooperative effective working relationships
- Results oriented; Performance driven
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism, passion, ethics, confidence and commitment to an upstart team approach
- Able to travel to attend multiple trade shows and meetings with customers
Next Trucking Offers
- Competitive Base Salary and Commission Plan
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Vacation and Holidays
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
About Next Trucking
Based in Los Angeles, CA, we are a Technology Company disrupting the transportation industry. We have developed a mobile app and online marketplace servicing truckers and shippers. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers communicate by creating an on demand platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and be able to have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.