Account Manager -- Logistics/Trucking
We are looking for a motivated Account Manager to help make a significant impact on the growth and future of Next Trucking. You will be working with our customer support team to enhance customer experience and keep high satisfaction rates. You must also be comfortable in a fast paced environment and be able to achieve defined sales goals.
Account Managers inform and educate potential customers on all of the innovative ways that Next Trucking delivers supply chain and logistics solutions. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing all phases and functions related to shipper and carrier relations. The position incorporates a high volume of shipper and carrier customer service interaction.
Role and Requirements
- Account Management- Work with existing customers to maintain relationship and upsell new opportunities.
- Own the relationship between Next Trucking and its customers
- Develop highly effective relationships with executives, departments and primary points of contact
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders, ensuring expectations are understood and achieved
- Document each organizations’ processes and procedures; obtain necessary customer approvals as needed
- Develop formal account growth and expansion plans
- Gather product feedback and provide updates to Next Trucking Products team
- Monitor customer satisfaction and work with Next Trucking Customer Service dept. to resolve complaints
- Communicate/present to Next Trucking senior management on performance as applicable
- Gather business and technical requirements necessary to build and expand Next Trucking solutions, and route to appropriate internal group(s). Solicit new business from customers
- Facilitate projects as they transition through the project
- Track red-flags – escalate to the appropriate Next Trucking management levels
- Track contract renewal status
- Monitor service levels – review performance reports/dashboards on a regular basis.
- Help with Dispatch
- On-Board Shippers and Truckers
- Grow market share for Next Trucking
- Promote brand recognition of Next Trucking in market
- Work with all departments to implement business models and proposals for presentations to shippers and truckers
- Network and build new connections with new shippers and truckers
- Provide feedback to improve standard process and flow for shippers and truckers
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary and Commission Plan
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
About Next Trucking
Based in Los Angeles, CA, we are a Technology Company disrupting the transportation industry. We have developed a mobile app and online marketplace servicing truckers and shippers. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers communicate by creating an on demand platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and be able to have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.