Project Managers at NextThought are responsible for guiding new clients through the on-boarding process, ensuring a successful launch and taking responsibility for the clients continued development. Project managers act as the point of contact and problem solver for their clients. You will not solve all of the problems, but you will ensure the right people are brought to the table to help the client succeed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Conscientious: cares about our clients and their success
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Extroverted: good interpersonal skills
- Process oriented.
- Comfortable with leading-edge technology and tools.
- Someone that likes to be an early adopter of tech, tries new apps and things to make their job/lives easier.
- Experience in sales or project management is a plus, but not required
- Onboard clients. After the deal is closed you are responsible for guiding the client through the on-boarding and platform launch process.
- Regular communication with client to support their continued development.
- Point of contact for client questions, problems or ideas.
- Closely work with sales, implementation, and development teams to answer client questions and successfully launch the client's platform.
- Update clients with notes on platform usage and offer suggestions for client improvements.
- Gather feedback on improvements and recommendations for features from clients.
- Work with internal teams to streamline client on-boarding and development process.