QA is the last defense between buggy software and customers. We prevent bugs that would otherwise incur substantial costs for our team and our clients.
Our QA engineers are highly technical, agile, detail-oriented, and collaborative. We are passionate about breaking things to find problems, and we strive for full integration test coverage and bug free releases.
- Monitor/maintain nightly automation tests for mobile/webapp/ipad platform and report issues found
- Conduct manual test on new features/bug fixes planned for release, report issues found and work closely with developers to resolve them
- Design/implement test cases using python/selenium, Xcode
- Maintain/expand and implement testing framework.
- Work closely with product support team to investigate client issues and report them in case of a bug
- Occasionally required to work late for major releases and production troubleshooting
- good communication/analyzing skills (being able to define issues and steps to reproduce clearly, and being able to analyze use cases gathered and produce comprehensive test plans)
- Self driven, quick learner, pay attention to details, organized, likes problem solving and enjoys spending time on investigating problems and finding causes
- People with some programming experience. Python, linux shell scripting, swift preferred
- People who is generally interested in technology and wanted a job that is half programming and half planning, investigation and troubleshooting.