Creative Project Manager
San Francisco, CA
Creative project managers are the liaisons between internal business partners and the creative team. This role is responsible for the on-brief and on-time delivery of all assigned creative requests, including timeline development and tracking, coordination of stakeholder reviews, feedback management, internal ticket tracking, expectation management and quality control. You are the ship captain, keeping us on course.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project timeline/work back schedule which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project. Review the project schedule with all team members that will be affected by the project activities. Revise the schedule as required and throughout the project - this should happen in a timely manner and documented in the project ticket. Ensure adherence to schedule.
- Foresee concerns and complications, and set expectations with necessary parties accordingly
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation - briefs, feedback, etc.
- Ensure communication and collaboration across cross-functional teams
- Multi-task and prioritize across several projects/deliverables
- Coordinate photoshoot and retouching logistics w/partners
- College degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Proven working experience in project management in the creative services, marketing, or design agencies – 3-5 years
- Deep understanding of creative development process and key creative players
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office