Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues. May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
- Strong business acumen, renewals or retention experience a plus
- Extensive analytical skills with large data sets with imperfect data
- Proven ability to standardize, templatize, and improve executive level communication via email, Excel, Dashboards, and Powerpoint
- Ability to articulate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing as well as bridge communication gaps between teams
- Proactive in identifying and filling identified process, data, and communication gaps
- Successfully document, categorize, and deliver on competing demands from internal stakeholders
- T-SQL: Hands on knowledge of SQL, Data manipulation, definition language, stored procedures etc.
- Analysis: Experience in business analysis (pareto, root cause analysis, trend analysis, etc).
- Conduct data profiling and qualitative data analysis.
- Must have experience in Data scrubbing from different sources, Data Cleansing and Data validation
- Ability to create the derived KPI’s and calculated measures using existing business logic
- Have experience and exposure in dashboard designing and development with ability to populate data from different data sources.
- Exposure to create POC’s and documentation
- Must have data interpretation skills
- Should have exposure to use SharePoint
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience