As a Software Engineer in Test on the Adobe CC Education team you will help build, maintain, and evolve automation systems on web front-end as well as services & APIs to help deliver high-quality features quickly. You will create & maintain test plans & strategy docs, automate manual regression passes, work alongside developers to write automated tests for new & existing features, and implement new test automation frameworks for en-to-end testing of the full-stack web product.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in quality assurance and automation
- Strong knowledge of software testing fundamentals
- Experience writing end-to-end tests for web applications
- Experience with any of: Selenium, Nightwatch, WebdriverIO, Jest, Enzyme, Stoplight, Request, Mocha
- Experience writing API and integration tests for back-end web services
- Experience in developing test automation frameworks and systems
- Jenkins and build pipeline experience