Title: Director of Marketing, Paid Acquisition
Location: Carson, CA
Duration: Permanent/Direct Hire/FTE
Work Authorization: W2
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Director of Marketing, Paid Acquisition is responsible for growth and efficiency across the company’s paid marketing campaigns. This role will focus across multiple paid marketing initiatives (Search, Display, Social, and Shopping/PLA channels). The ideal candidate should have passion for data analysis and scaling marketing processes.
- Analyze channel level KPIs and provide business insights.
- Leverage bid management platform features to scale profit level bidding.
- Work closely with product and technology to optimize landing page experience and CR%.
- Manage Google Shopping and Facebook DPA campaigns.
- Work with technology teams to optimize product feed data across platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards/reports and develop recommended SEM strategies.
- Perform keyword research and manage the creation and optimization of text ads on Google/Bing.
- Coordinate with merchandisers and stakeholders to formulate marketing strategies through paid channels.
- Formulate A/B tests to foster growth and efficiency.
- Keep up with industry best practices and trends.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital performance marketing.
- Experience managing a team
- Strong knowledge and previous management experience in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Knowledge of Audience targeting and Re-marketing strategies.
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets and data analysis.
- Experience in Bid Management Platforms (Search Ads 360/ Kenshoo / Adobe Marketing etc...).
- Experience in the Google Marketing Platform stack is a plus (Google Analytics/Data Studio).
- Knowledge of programmatic Display and Video is a plus
- Experience with large product catalogs is a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.