Title: Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 7 Months+
Work Authorization: W2
- Research customer needs and validate proposed solutions
- Champion the needs of schools/universities, educators, and students, inside and beyond the classroom
- Define prioritized requirements as part of an overall product roadmap, collaborating effectively with other product managers, designers and engineering to optimize delivery of features
- Deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations that engage both internal and external audiences
- Leverage analytical data to understand performance against product KPIs, presenting key findings and adjustments to plan so as to meet or exceed goals
- Continually assess market needs and opportunities, adjusting product priorities and/or securing support for additional investment as needed
- Partner with marketing, documentation, support and other teams to ensure product benefits are communicated to customers
- 5+ years work experience in product management, ideally across multiple platforms (iOS, Android, web)
- Domain expertise involving gaming, social, collaboration platforms, educational software, LMS platforms, and/or teaching
- Proven track record working with multiple teams to deliver cloud-based software and/or services
- Ability to present complex ideas clearly and to rally people around a vision. Outstanding communication skills with both local and remote teams.
- Ability to work in a team setting and/or independently as needed; self-starter.
- Ability to rapidly prioritize and continually learn/adapt to changing circumstances
- Highly enthusiastic, creative, with an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to innovate.
Minimum of BS in Computer Science, BA or equivalent experience