Natives are looking for a Software Development Support Analyst to come and work in our Portsmouth office.
Working as a Development Support Analyst within the technology team you will be working across our SaaS products and web projects, helping find bugs/issues to improve our systems, making code changes and bug fixes, learning our development process and contributing to our development efforts. You will help influence the product’s overall
quality through discussions and investigations of the system and collaboration with other team members. You may also be required to create documentation and develop tools to aid you in your duties.
This is a varied role incorporating multiple aspects of the software development life-cycle. This role offers opportunity to move into a junior development role over a twelve to twenty four month period.
The role will involve...
- Testing of software against product requirements and test plans
- Working with other developers to troubleshoot bugs and implement new features
- Communicating issues with developers and manager
- Investigating and responding to internal/client technical support issues
- Carrying out various small technical tasks
- Some software development tasks (on the job training will b provided where necessary)
We are looking for someone who...
- Has a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related subject would be of benefit.
- Is a problem solver
- Has good analytical skills
- Is a team player
- Is a quick learner and can adapt to new technologies
- Has experience of software/web development in a professional or personal sense
- Has an interest in emerging web technologies
And what's in it for you...
As well as a unique working and reward environment, we also offer: 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, birthdays off, fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes.
At Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
We’re committed to nurturing diversity throughout our agency and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.