Netlify is a fast-growing startup headquartered in the Dogpatch region of San Francisco. Our goal is to revolutionize the way web projects are built, and in the process, transform the Internet as we know it. Oh, and we recently raised $14M to make it happen.
About the Position
We’re hiring for a part-time office manager to help us grow our company and our culture. The position is initially available for 16 flexible hours each week, with room to grow.
We all love what we do, so we’re looking for someone who will, too. If you’re energetic, organized, self-sufficient, creative, and take initiative, you’re likely a great fit. You’ll be a huge part of our culture — whether you’re ordering snacks for the team, handling logistics for a big event, or finding ways to make sure our remote employees feel connected.
Core job responsibilities
- Make our office shine! You’re in charge of keeping things tidy and organized.
- Own the inventory and organization of office supplies.
- Help us get ready for our big move by advising on decor, helping set up new organization systems, and streamlining the relocation process.
- Support logistics and travel for Netlify events, including meetups, the company all-hands, and our annual JAMstack conference.
- Help us delight the Netlify community by sending out stickers, t-shirts and other promotions.
- Pay bills
We're located in Dogpatch SF. It's a wonderful old industrial building with high ceilings and lots of light. We love it here. If you are coming from the South Bay it's super close to the Caltrain stop on 22nd street. The T muni stops right outside our door.We are devoted to building a team of people with different backgrounds and lifestyles.
We eagerly invite applications from people of all kinds. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please do let us know.
We’re looking so much forward to working with you!