Who we are
Nested is redefining estate agency in the UK. For too long, sellers have been subjected to unresponsive agents and broken processes. With a combination of groundbreaking technology and expert local agents, Nested is fixing the whole moving experience one problem at a time.
Today, estate agents get away with doing half a job, getting a seller under offer before leaving them to navigate the rest of the process by themselves. Nested is built for movers, the first estate agent to support both the selling and buying process, for no extra fee. We can even make sellers chain-free, with our groundbreaking cash advance securing their ideal home before they sell.
We are a wildly ambitious team, backed by Europe’s leading VCs and led by an experienced, hands-on founding team. In our buzzing Farringdon offices you’ll find a crew of friendly and collaborative problem-solvers each contributing to a new era for home movers. And when work is over, there’s plenty of socialising, from film nights to sports days.
If redefining an entire industry is a challenge that motivates you, come and join the team at Nested..
We’re looking for a Product Designer to help us fix the process of selling your home, and turn our vision into reality. We’re approaching the end of an exciting branding and positioning process, so there are opportunities to explore and define our products across the board. You will help us redefine our consumer facing product and our internal tools — working with our Marketing, Product and Engineering teams. You can expect to be working on new ideas and also iterating and improving existing ones and you should be just as comfortable delivering beautiful interfaces as you are mapping user flows and understanding our customers.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Be passionate about telling stories and bringing digital products to life through engaging designs.
- Contribute to our visual language and design systems to ensure consistency across the brand and product.
- Work with our product team and stakeholders to identify new features, understand user needs and problems and then design the solutions to address them.
- Build prototypes to test your assumptions and make sure our products are best placed to delight customers from day one.
- Give and receive constructive feedback with stakeholders to raise standards across the company.
- Selling your home and moving is a huge commitment and can easily take over your life. You empathise with our customers and appreciate that the products you design can make a real difference.
- You realise that design is vital to achieving business objectives and goals and how you contribute to that success.
- You can explain and justify your design decisions to others with the help of data and real customer feedback.
- You understand how to work alongside engineers and developers to bring your designs to life as working digital products.
- You feel at home when designing with Sketch but are curious to use other tools and processes if it helps to express your intentions.
- You know when to push for quality and when to compromise to get projects over the finish line and into the hands of our customers.
- You enjoy working in scrappy start-up environment where your skills can be applied to any and all aspects of the business at a moments notice.
- Competitive salary, with performance reviews every 6 months
- Generous options scheme
- Private healthcare
- £1,000 learning budget per year
- Team lunches on Fridays
- Work from home Wednesdays + other flexibility depending on your role
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Xmas - New Year off
- Generous maternity and paternity packages