Our internet-scale graph platform helps companies around the world connect data to reveal invisible contexts and hidden relationships that drive breakthrough applications and analytics.
As the #1 platform for connected data, Neo4j has over three million downloads, the world’s largest graph developer community, and thousands of graph-powered applications in production.
The most sophisticated organizations worldwide
use Neo4j to harness powerful data connections, from enterprises like Walmart, eBay, and Cisco to hot startups like Medium, Musimap and Airbnb.
With its headquarters in San Mateo, Calif., Neo4j also has regional offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK. For more information, visit Neo4j.com and @Neo4j.
We aim to hire smart, funny, creative and humble people who possess a lot of heart and drive. We value relationships (just like a graph!) and place trust in our colleagues to meet each day with focus and integrity.
We foster collaboration and intellectually honest discussions for consensus decision making. Every Neo4j employee is empowered to contribute and put one's own innovative stamp on projects.
Most of all, we are fanatical about graphs and creating an experience our users love.
Neo4j is looking for a talented full-cycle Sr. Recruiter to join the HR team in our San Mateo office. Under the direction of the HR Manager, you will work cross functionally at all levels of the organization to drive our recruiting efforts in the US.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting from defining roles and strategizing recruiting plan, to active sourcing and determining fit (skills & culture fit), to extending offers and closing candidates (use a blend of active sourcing and review of incoming applications).
- Ensure our candidates have positive interviewing experiences with us regardless of the outcomes.
- Partner with various business leaders and hiring managers in driving the hiring forward. Be a soundboard and remove roadblocks as needed.
- Build and grow our candidate network.
- Continually develop and reassess our overall recruitment strategies.
- Remain up-to-date on our business and industry trends.
- 4+ years of experience of full-cycle recruiting at a tech company, preferably a startup or in the database space
- Experience with any ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruiting tools
- Strong business acumen and proactiveness communication
- Be a self-starter with a proven track record of personal accountability, excellent work ethic and integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Enjoy working with people
Why Join Neo4j?
- We are one of the fastest growing startups in enterprise software in Silicon Valley, and this is an opportunity to lead and develop high-value strategic technology partnering relationships.
- We offer competitive salary, employer-paid benefits, generous paid family leave plans, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, weekly activities, company off-sites, happy hours and the list goes on!
- Neo4j is a proud equal opportunity employer that fully supports a global mindset and workforce diversity.
- You will love your co-workers!
Intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don't 100% fit the qualifications above.