At Neo4j we have always strived to help the world make sense of data.
As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships between people, processes, locations and systems. We created, drive and are at the forefront of innovation in the Graph Database category; and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.
We are here to stay:
Neo4j is well-funded with a recent series E round of $80M, led by Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital, and One Peak Partners. Creandum, the earliest investor in Spotify, is a long-term Neo4j investor.
We have over 300 customers including Airbus, Comcast, eBay, NASA, UBS, and Walmart; more than 75% of the Fortune 100 have used Neo4j.
This is an opportunity to evolve a product that users love, in a growing space that promises to be one of the most impactful categories in data & database.
As the market & technology leader in graph databases, Neo4j is rapidly evolving of the category which it pioneered. As graph databases move increasingly into the mainstream, we are looking for a product management leader to accelerate the growth of Neo4j as the company evolves its broader product & solution offering.
As Senior or Lead Product Manager for Neo4j, you will work with a world-class team to lead the next phase of product growth. This is a globally impactful role, and you will have an opportunity to work with an amazing team worldwide.
- 10+ years of professional experience including a minimum of 5 years in Product Management, and 3+ years as Product Manager for a database product.
- A passion for bringing people together and creating common understanding
- Experience or desire to lead a team
- An understanding of the user journey and buyer’s journey, and getting to the root cause of a need, as inspiration for evolving the product vision
- Experience with a variety of product management processes, and opinions about which work and don’t work
- Real-world experience with databases, database tooling, and data integration
- Good familiarity with the IT trends, and the data & database landscape
- Effective communicator, with experience working across multiple time zones
- Work closely with Director of Product Management for the Neo4j Database and VP of Products to evolve the product roadmap and vision for Neo4j
- Work with other PMs to create a unified best-in-class experience across all end-user roles
- Help Engineering to understand overall vision, priorities, user requirements and business rationale underlying the roadmap
- Understand market directions, working closely with customers to understand their needs
- Measure & assess the progress of the product with respect to goals and vision
- Work with user-facing areas inside of the company, including product marketing, developer relations, sales, and field engineering, to build a better product and a better understanding of the product
Location (in order of preference):
- London, United Kingdom
- New York City, Boston, or Washington D.C.
- San Mateo, California
Approx 25-30% travel.