This is an opportunity to evolve product that users love, in a growing space that promises to be one of the most impactful categories in data & database.
As the market & technology leader in Graph Databases, Neo4j is rapidly evolving of the category which it pioneered. As Graph Databases move increasingly into the mainstream, we are looking for a product management leader to accelerate the growth of Neo4j as the company evolves its broader product & solution offering.
As Senior or Lead Product Manager for Neo4j, you will work with a world-class team to lead the next phase of product growth as Neo4j brings graph databases to mainstream IT.
This is a globally impactful role, and you will have an opportunity to work with an amazing team based in Silicon Valley, with engineering team spread between San Mateo, London, and Malmö Sweden.
- 10+ years of professional experience including a minimum of 5 years as a PM, and 3+ years as a PM for Database product
- A passion for bringing people together and creating common understanding, experience or desire to lead a team.
- An understanding of the user journey and buyer’s journey, and getting to the root cause of a need, as inspiration for evolving the product vision.
- Experience with a variety of product management processes, and opinions about which work and don't work.
- Real-world experience with databases, database tooling, and data integration.
- Good familiarity with the IT trends, and the data & database landscape.
- Effective communicator, with experience working across multiple time zones.
- Work closely with Director of Product Management for the Neo4j Database and VP of Products to evolve the product roadmap and vision for Neo4j.
- Products to evolve the product roadmap and vision for Neo4j
- Work with other PMs to create a unified best-in-class experience across all end-user roles.
- Help Engineering to understand overall vision, priorities, user requirements and business rationale underlying the roadmap
- Understand market directions, working closely with customers to understand their needs.
- Measure & assess the progress of the product with respect to goals and vision.
- Work with user-facing areas inside of the company, including product marketing, developer relations, sales, and field engineering, to build a better product and a better understanding of the product
We are here to stay:
Neo4j is well-funded with a recent series E round of $80M, led by Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital, and One Peak Partners. Creandum, the earliest investor in Spotify, is a long-term Neo4j investor.
We have over 300 customers including Airbus, Comcast, eBay, NASA, UBS, and Walmart; more than 75% of the Fortune 100 have used Neo4j.