The person in this role will recruit, onboard, maintain and foster partner relationships while driving exponential growth in the joint business within the US Federal sector. The US Federal Alliances & Channel Manager will be responsible for attaining revenue and partner recruitment objectives in the US Federal sector, representing Neo4j’s solutions and services. The Channel Manager reports to the Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Channel Sales.
- Assess the US Federal sector landscape for appropriate partners to add to the Neo4j partner portfolio in conjunction with Neo4j’s strategic goals and tactical needs, then recruit and qualify prospective partners
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts and prospective partner accounts
- Proactively create and qualify partner-initiated opportunities
- Proactively leads joint planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, revenue targets, marketing and development activities, and any critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Drive Neo4j into Federal System Integrator solutions and technology stacks in collaboration with relevant team members
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including sales engineering, support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources, including conducting partner sales enablement
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Minimum 5 years experience in business development, alliance or channel sales management
- Good network of customers and partners in the US Federal sector
- Proven and demonstrable track record of establishing alliances & channel sales programs in the US Federal Sector
- Solid understanding of US Federal procurement processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship development skills
- Background in Technology
- Strong knowledge of the Federal procurement process
- Must be willing and able to travel 25% beyond the greater Washington, D.C. area
- 3+ years of direct sales or pre-sales experience with a proven track record of excellence
- Open Source Software sales experience
- Database and/or Data Analytics sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Greater Washington DC area
Why join Neo4j?
- We are one of the fastest growing startups in Enterprise Software in Silicon Valley and this is an opportunity to join our fast-growing Federal Team.
- We offer competitive salary and employer paid benefits for employees and their dependents.
- We pride ourselves in being an American company with a Swedish soul. We hire smart, funny, ambitious, humble people. You will love your co-workers.
Neo4j, Inc. is the graph company behind the #1 platform for connected data. The Neo4j graph platform helps organizations make sense of their data by revealing how people, processes and digital systems are interrelated. This connections-first approach powers intelligent applications tackling challenges such as artificial intelligence, fraud detection, real-time recommendations and master data.
The company boasts the world's largest dedicated investment in native graph technology, has amassed more than ten million downloads, and has a huge developer community deploying graph applications around the globe. More than 250 commercial customers, including global enterprises like Walmart, Comcast, Cisco, eBay and UBS use Neo4j to create a competitive advantage from connections in their data.
Neo4j is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.