We are looking for developers to join the team responsible for building, improving and maintaining Cypher for Apache Spark, a library that provides graph querying capabilities with Cypher on the distributed computing platform Apache Spark. We are specifically looking for people having experience with Spark and/or other distributed processing environments, and who are passionate about open source and interested in graphs.
You should have experience in one or more of the following topics:
- the Scala programming language and ecosystem
- the Apache Spark distributed processing platform and ecosystem
- Hadoop and related Big Data technologies
- Graph processing
- Query languages and compilers
- Open source development and community activities
You will become part of the engineering team behind Neo4j, the leading graph database and Cypher, the leading graph query language. We have offices in Malmö, Sweden and London, UK, so closeness to one of these locations is an advantage, however our team is spread across more locations so you should be comfortable working as part of a distributed team.
Some of the projects we work on: