Who we are
We help the world make sense of data by exposing the underlying relationships. We make Neo4j, which defined the term Graph Database, and continues to be the most widely used product in the space. Graph databases have seen explosive growth in recent years, due to the power of the graph data model over the traditional relational model. We sell to Fortune 500 companies around the world, and also have a community version available as open source software.
What we are doing
Our team makes all the visual tools for working with Neo4j.
We created Neo4j Browser, a slick interface for running queries on Neo4j (using Cypher, the SQL-like language for graphs). It also exposes the underlying graph as an interactive visualisation, so that you can intuitively see structure in the data.
We are growing the team to so that we can add more features to Neo4j Browser, continue development of Neo4j Bloom, and develop new products in this space. The team is still small and will be growing rapidly so this is an exciting time to join.
Your contribution will be to:
- Develop brand-new innovative features
- Build things that you won’t find in a normal web application
- Make software that people use to get their daily job done
We are looking for people with:
- Experience with React and Redux
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience of data visualisation
- Knowledge of data visualization libraries like d3.js
- Experience with graphics technologies: WebGL, OpenGL, DirectX
- Interest in user-first design thinking
*** No agency recruiter calls please ***
Why join Neo4j?
We are one of the fastest growing startups in Enterprise Software in the Silicon Valley
- We are well-funded with a recent series C round of 25M
- We have nearly 200 customers, a third of which are Global 2000
- Our product is used by companies like Walmart, eBay, LinkedIn, PitneyBowes and Adidas.
- We offer competitive salary, full benefits, fully stocked kitchen, an exciting new office space, hundreds of hours of online course through Udemy, monthly Office Hour events, company offsites, happy hours & the list goes on!
- We pride ourselves in being an American company with a Swedish soul. We hire smart, funny, ambitious, humble people. You will love your coworkers.
Neo4j is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
Neo4j is a privately held company funded by Fidelity Growth Partners Europe, Sunstone Capital and Conor Venture Partners, Creandum, and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices in Sweden, UK, Germany, and Malaysia. For more information, please visit www.neo4j.com