We are looking for experienced developers to join a team building a new Database-as-a-Service product based on Neo4j. We take away the hassle of database setup, monitoring, maintenance, backups and updates. We give customers confidence that their database service will be secure and reliable.
We will have the capability to deploy updates to this service multiple times a day with no service downtime and to monitor and adjust the system such that clients are unaffected by infrastructure issues.
The ideal candidate will be a developer who has experience of building and evolving systems in production use; they will be comfortable working in a variety of programming languages and as part of a distributed team.
Candidates must have experience developing systems that are actively deployed into production. They should have experience of one or more of:
- operation of systems in production
- building cloud-based systems
- security engineering
- continuous delivery techniques
- iterative or experiment-based product development
- automated testing or monitoring of distributed systems
- building web APIs
Our system is built on Kubernetes; experience with this or other container orchestration systems is extremely desirable. Knowledge of Go is very welcome.
We aspire to the principles of the agile manifesto. We’re looking for people who share those principles and will help to build a team iteratively and reflectively.
Why join Neo4j ?
● We are one of the fastest growing startups in Enterprise Software in the Silicon Valley and this is an opportunity to develop and lead the product marketing function
● We are well-funded with a recent series C round of 25M in Jan 2015
● We have over 200 customers, a third of which are Global 2000
● Our product is used by companies like Walmart, eBay, LinkedIn, Pitney-Bowes and Adidas.
● We offer competitive salary, full benefits, fully stocked kitchen, an exciting new office space, hundreds of hours of online course through Udemy, monthly Office Hour events, company off-site, happy hours & the list goes on!
● We pride ourselves in being an American company with a Swedish soul. We hire smart, funny, ambitious, humble people. You will love your coworkers.