Neo4j produces the world’s leading graph database Neo4j and aspires to do so with the highest quality possible. In order to keep up with increasing demands the Quality Team at Neo4j needs to grow.
We are looking for an engineer who understands the necessity of automation and test driven development and has put this to use while developing tools, applications and systems. In addition to this an analytical mindset is desired. Our database product is a complex system and working on it requires a thorough, structured approach.
In the Quality Team you will work on developing and maintaining our growing array of test automation tools that are continuously being improved and augmented to keep in check with the product. You will also work with monitoring the tools when they are at work in order to identify underlying reasons to the potential problems that they might highlight. And you will be required to help us find more ways to challenge the product to drive out problems before customers see them.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Test driven mindset
- Constant drive for automating tasks
- 5+ years development and scripting experience using varied languages, including Java
- Experience in working in up-to-date development infrastructures that include use of TDD, Git and Continuous Integration
Why join Neo4j ?
● We are one of the fastest growing startups in Enterprise Software in the Silicon Valley and this is an opportunity to develop and lead the product marketing function
● We are well-funded with a recent series C round of 25M in Jan 2015
● We have over 200 customers, a third of which are Global 2000
● Our product is used by companies like Walmart, eBay, LinkedIn, Pitney-Bowes and Adidas.
● We offer competitive salary, full benefits, fully stocked kitchen, an exciting new office space, hundreds of hours of online course through Udemy, monthly Office Hour events, company off-site, happy hours & the list goes on!
● We pride ourselves in being an American company with a Swedish soul. We hire smart, funny, ambitious, humble people. You will love your coworkers.
Neo4j is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
Neo4j is a privately held company funded by Fidelity Growth Partners Europe, Sunstone Capital and Conor Venture Partners, Creandum, and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices in Sweden, UK, Germany, and Malaysia. For more information, please visit neo4j.com