About Neocova: Neocova is a rapidly expanding financial technology firm that offers artificial intelligence, analytics and other cloud-based systems that enable financial institutions to operate more efficiently, effectively and securely by removing the stresses of managing complex systems and complicated contracts. The company’s headquarters are in St. Louis, MO, with operations in New York, NY and the Bay Area, CA. Neocova’s company purpose is to help financial institutions better serve their communities through the power of smart technology and partnership. We are committed to hiring and developing a team of passionate, performance oriented professionals who love to make a positive difference.
Role Summary: The Technical Analyst’s role is to capture technology project requirements, contributing to solution design and IT project completion. The Technical Analyst will focus on supporting the Cloud Services team through a variety of projects working with various workstreams and groups both internal and external to deliver technology solutions to requirements. The Technical Analyst possesses excellent people skills with an ability to understand and engage with project team members, senior management, internal and external customers, consultants and other related stakeholders.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Support the Cloud Services team with a variety of technical projects both internal and external facing.
- Work with the Cloud Services team and other teams to coordinate solution design, build and delivery.Identify weaknesses, risks, and inefficiencies in business and technology processes.
- Apply business and systems analysis techniques to determine solutions requirements and create solution specifications.
- Create project documentation (e.g. requirements/due diligence, project plans etc.) identifying action steps and deliverables to ensure timely, quality project delivery within budget.
- Effectively ensure the successful delivery of several projects simultaneously.
- Work with technical and non-technical teams to ensure timely and managed release of deliverables to production.
- Effectively communicate status, changes and issues to the relevant parties and stakeholders using a variety of tactics, written, oral, or team-based.
- Quickly address and /or escalate project issues, and support their resolution.
- Clearly explain decisions and/or recommendations to the team.Liaise with technical vendors.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Communication (expressing ideas effectively orally and in writing)
- Strong organizational skills (ability to manage multiple projects)
- Teamwork/collaboration and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to execute
- Practical learning (assimilating and applying new information)
- Comfort in an environment in which ideas are vigorously discussed and debated
- Comfortable working at a rapid pace startup-like environment in which decisions often have to be made with imperfect information
- Mature orientation with ability to hold information in extreme confidence
Required Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of technical or business analysis experience
- 2+ years of experience in a professional services business environment or technical consulting role
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; if no degree, relevant experience will be considered
- Proficient in business processes analysis and project/program management methodologies with relevant technology background.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; effective at communicating with cross-functional team regarding deliverables, schedules, and issues.
- Experience with open source solutions and software integrations
- IT and Business literate; able to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Strong and effective decision making skills necessary to manage and implement change in complex situations.
- Technical acumen in modern productivity applications and platforms (GSuite, Slack, Asana etc..)
- Experience with business process modeling according to BPMN standards is preferred
- Self directed, ability to self manage
- Demonstrated experience in Lean and Agile methodologies
Relocation: Not available
Compensation Package: Competitive startup compensation package including base salary, excellent health and wellness offerings, unlimited vacation days and discounts on a variety of business products and services relevant to today’s professionals. We aspire to be the best work environment — empowering and encouraging our people inside and outside of the office.