The Product Manager is the accountable member of the team for a specific set of products being offered by Neocova. The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Technical acumen in modern productivity applications and platforms (Office products, Slack, Canva, etc.)
- Excellent (and demonstrated) organizational skills
- Excellent (and demonstrated) written and oral communications
- Demonstrated experience in Lean and Agile methodologies
- Self directed and ability to self manage
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business, Management, IT or hard science
- Nice to have: relevant work or applied product management experience
- Nice to have: programming experience
- Nice to have: relevant academic experience in Banking
Neocova is a rapidly expanding financial technology firm headquartered in St. Louis with operations in New York. Neocova offers a wealth of benefits and perks, commensurate with what is found in the best organizations across the United States, from excellent health and wellness offerings to discounts on a variety of business products and services relevant to today’s professionals. We aspire to be the best work environment, empowering and encouraging our people in and outside of the office. We hope you are the next member of our thriving team.