Neocova is looking for a creative and organized account service-orientated Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for someone with extensive experience in content creation, project management, social media (primarily LinkedIn, but also Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) and B2B marketing. The ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of modern marketing tools and strategies and will show a willingness to learn about financial technology and banking. They may also be asked to liaise between the company and engaged partners, and assist with conference and event planning. The results of this work with drive both strategic and tactical decision-making—from customer targeting to product & service design.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Chief Digital Officer and VP of Marketing in planning and execution of their marketing efforts, including email, direct mail, onsite collateral and advertising.
- Support the development of product-specific content and messaging (including presentations for customers, demos, and use cases) and enabling sales (including capturing case studies)
- Manage Neocova’s Social Media Accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Manage Search Engine Marketing (SEM/paid), Search Engine Optimization (SEO/unpaid) and Social Advertising
- Manage relationships with Partner Associations and Organizations
- Manage Event Calendar and Event Materials
- Create and manage reports of critical KPIs for the executive team.
- Provide support for content strategy and development through all mediums
- Research and stay well-informed on the fintech space
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Related Field
- 5-7 years relevant experience, preferably in a B2B role
- Extensive knowledge of SEO/PPC best practices
- Experience in GSuite, Slack, Adobe Suite, Sprout and Salesforce preferred
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and supportive mindset
Neocova is a rapidly expanding financial technology firm headquartered in St. Louis with operations in New York. Neocova offers a wealth of benefits and perks, commensurate with what is found in the best organizations across the United States, from excellent health and wellness offerings to discounts on a variety of business products and services relevant to today’s professionals. We aspire to be the best work environment, empowering and encouraging our people in and outside of the office. We hope you are the next member of our thriving team.
Neocova is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.