The Project Manager role is the accountable individual for driving the development of a variety of banking products and services. This role will interface with internal teams, external partners and service providers. Utilizing modern project management methodologies, the incumbent will not just drive the projects, but also the analytics on project performance, reporting on those metrics to organizational leadership.
Kanban, Kaizen, Lean, SCRUM - these should all be familiar to the incumbent.
· Technical acumen in modern productivity applications and platforms (Office products, Slack, Canva, Monday, Asana, etc.)
· Excellent (and demonstrated) analytical, written and oral communications skills
· Self directed, ability to self manage
· Ability to work full time from June 2019 onwards
· Bachelor’s Degree in any Business, Management, IT or hard science
· Nice to have: relevant work or applied project experience
· Nice to have: programming experience
· Nice to have: relevant academic experience in Banking
· Nice to have: project management certifications (ex: PMP)
Neocova is a rapidly expanding financial technology firm headquartered in St. Louis with operations in New York. Neocova offers a wealth of benefits and perks, commensurate with what is found in the best organizations across the United States, from excellent health and wellness offerings to discounts on a variety of business products and services relevant to today’s professionals. We aspire to be the best work environment, empowering and encouraging our people in and outside of the office. We hope you are the next member of our thriving team.