Summary: This position will be responsible for defining, designing, and implementing complex,
multi-tier distributed software systems throughout all phases of the software development life cycle while providing technical oversight and guidance to team members.
- Develop clear, well-communicated, thoroughly tested, complete code for complex product features or sub-systems.
- Advanced understanding of object-oriented design methodology and application development in Java, Spring and Spring Boot.
- Strong knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies, continuous integration and deployment.
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of Full stack software development experience in an enterprise environment.
- Extensive experience designing, and developing object oriented software utilizing Java,
- Experience working with Relational Database Management Systems such as PostgreSQL
- Experience in building modern distributed applications using a micro services framework.
- Broad experience with various UI architectures with the skills to extend a framework beyond what’s provided out of the box