Software Test Automation Engineer
- Software engineer with experience on continuous integration and product release.
- Familiarized with integration testing and system testing techniques.
- SQA best practices and methodologies.
- Proven experience with Agile Methodologies
- Strong experience with automation testing tools.
- Knowledge with network concepts and operating systems
- At least 1 year of experience in automation testing using Selenium.
- At least 1 year of experience using testing tools such as JUnit, TestNG, and Cucumber.
- Ability to create test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, acceptance criteria and test data.
- Effective analysis for test scenarios and debug failures.
- Good skills on bug advocacy and software documentation.
- Personal Attributes: Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.