⭐️ Python Developer
We are looking for great engineering talent to help us grow in 2018 and beyond. We have interesting problems and big ambitions. We need outstanding people to help us build awesome stuff.
A Back-End Engineer is someone special. You’ve got experience, but also wisdom; you’re great technically, but also with people; you take pride in your craft, and also in the success of your teammates. You have high standards. You love to ship. And you’re excited by the prospect of using your talents to meaningfully help other people.
Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have a minimum of 4 years professional software experience
* You have experience with several programming languages (Java or Ruby) , and deep knowledge of at least one object-oriented language
* You do (or would) enjoy working in Python (at least 1 year of experience)
* Youve got hands-on experience with e-commerce systems (designing, building, maintaining)
* You have experience with microservices (building, deploying, supporting)
* You have a willingness and ability to communicate ideas and lead/mentor other developers
* You have designed and implemented optimized, scalable architectures
* You have built and worked with RESTful APIs
* You are great at query optimization on relational (MySQL) and non-relational databases.
* You have experience with AWS technologies such as Lambda, RedShift, DynamoDB, and S3
* You have experience with RabbitMQ, Celery, Redis, and ElasticSearch