Product Designer 🎨
- Helping UX team and clients to ensure the project is well defined and running smoothly
- Educating Key Stakeholders in the product development process
- Able to identify, solve and prevent problems to happen during the product development process
- Encourage innovation and technology best practices inside Nearsoft.
- Elaborate client proposals and project estimates
- Continuously implement strategies to improve team and projects performance
- Test assumptions and measure success in projects and team strategies
- Provide user perspective to development teams to help them redefine their products.
- Plan, design, test and measure UX projects
- Create user flows, wireframes and prototypes that accurately communicate product functionality
- Design high fidelity user interfaces that reflects ux findings and business objectives with feasible implementation for dev teams
- Create and perform presentations that communicate design intent to both internal and external teams, and justify design value and advocate for users’ needs.
- Collaborate with UX researchers, designers, marketing, developers and stakeholders to produce high quality digital products
- Create and share product development content in the software industry
- At least 5 years of experience leading digital products to successful outcomes
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience working with startups
- Experience with Human Centered Design, Design Thinking and Design Sprint Methodology
- Samples of Live digital products
- Experience using Sketch, Invision and Zeplin or similar tools.
- Experience with Multidisciplinary collaboration (Engineers, designers, stakeholders, product managers)
- Proactive and Leadership skills
- Strong User Interface Design skills
- Experience defining, planning and measuring projects.
- Location: Hermosillo
- Availability to travel outside México
Nice to have
- SEO and Google analytics skills
- Marketing background
- UX research methodologies knowledge
- Conference speaker